mercredi 15 mai 2013

Every rest moment is a celebration for me

Suit from H&M
Skirt from Urban Outfitters
Heels from Dior
The photos was taking last week and the post is coming today. I have a trouble to manage my study, my part-time job and my personal life. I am so sick this week that I can't even talk anymore, by chance my sweet mom would prepare the dinner for me and that make me feel less desperate, but I still have go to work. I really wish I can sacrifice more time to do  what I sincerely love, like doing my blog or even play with my chinchillas.

  

I am so proud to show my new shoes to you guys. When I saw the models walked around on the stage  with these shoes from last year fashion show, I knew I will have them in my shoe collection. They are a outstanding piece to create a elegant look. Lot of celebrity are the huge fan of this collection, fashion icon Olivia Palermo and fashion blogger Chiara Ferragni wore them on the latest Paris fashion week.

You can see I wore this belt all the time, here I tell you a secret, I bought it four years ago for 3 bucks from a goodwill when I went to a goodwill with my friend.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire