jeudi 27 mars 2014

Mexico journey-Chichén Itzá

After 3 days stayed in Mexico city ans 1 days for the rest at our hotel in Cancun, we headed to Chichén Itzá at 7 in the morning. neither of us may drive, so we have to go with tour, and of course, I hate the tour!
After 3 hours in the bus, here we are in Chichén Itzá, it is totally different from what was in my mind, I thought that should be a rural place and hardly can see a person, finally it turn I was totally wrong. Actually it is a encircle park, The number of people over there makes me feel a little bite back to China. In our way headed to the center, I was more attractive by the handmade souvenir at sidewalk.
We reached the center a few minutes later. I was very impressed by the pyramids even I never have any interest for the history or archaeology, impressed by how Mayas built the giant thing long long time ago and use a punch of trick, as the equinox.





The whole gang moved to Valladolid for a very traditional lunch, meanwhile I took a nap. After all I am not used to get up early, especially 7 in the morning. 

 The beautiful fountain next to our restaurant.


 After the lunch, I was extremely exhausted, honesty I can barely move. But when I arrived Il Cenote, I was speakless, even though I saw this place a thousand time from the photos, it's amazing to see this with my own eyes. Two little Indians girls imitated my move and play model in the photo, I saw two bloggers in the future. 


    

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire