mercredi 20 mars 2013

Jean Georges

Maybe I should made this post two years ago just after visiting this restaurant, but I think is not too bad or too late post it right now, It'a very nice place, when you book this restaurant on the web site, they said casual look is forbidden, but when you come up in the restaurant, you will see plenty guys wear jeans, the girl who sit right next to me even carry a H&M bag, so don't worry, forget the dress code, just wear the clothes you feel comfortable.
I don't want to use a strong word like disgusting, but it really not very good.


Foie Gras Brulee
It's not look very well, but I can say it's in my top three foie gras dish.
Parmesan Crusted Organic Chicken

Sauteed Veal Scallopine flying pig ham, mushrooms and lavender
Taste just it look like
Jean Georges' Chocolate Cake And Vanilla Bean Ice Cream


Homemade marshmallow, the waiter come with a stroller with a big jar full by their homemade marshmallow.
This restaurant is very nice choice for people want to taste Michelin but have a slim budget, they hardly change their menu, so you can do some work before going, don't speak English, not big deal~


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire